Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt

Larry (IL)

Nancy and I got away for a long weekend hunt and camping trip, too bad it rained most of the time, but we did get SOME hunting in. We got permission to hunt some yards on Sunday and Monday plus we had a club hunt on Saturday in between showers which was a lot of fun, good food and a hand full of goodies found. Rcasio44 and I did some in the ground target comparisons with the V3 and an Explorer SE Pro and concluded, (again) it was pretty much a draw on depth. The fun part of hunting yards is the assortment of targets found especially when children have lived there, both recently and in the past. (Older and newer toys) The highlights in the coin department were two Barber dimes, one IH and 25 wheats. Other fun finds are the copper Thunder bird bola, a silver bypass ring inlaid with hematite and an old house key. Nancy's and Rob's finds are posted on the MXT forum for those interested.

WOW...That IS a lot of "stuff" ;-)

Jerry

Great finds larry.I really like that thunderbird! Our fall hunt season might be a short one, its snowing here tonight again.

Thanks Monte, sometimes I get beat pretty bad by Nancy with her MXT, she has always been tough competition, and Rob was using his V3.

I sure hope you are wrong...:sadwalk:....what happened to this global warming thing? The weatherman just said we might get some of your snow Sunday night, but not much.

I don't think I have seen so many toy cars dug in such a short period, wow. You did well, my friend. We'll have to get together sometime soon for some educating! Congrats, Larry.:detecting:

with the MXT. It's one of my favorite models as well.

Glad you all had an enjoyable time, regardless of some rainy weather.

Monte

Sounds like great fun and hunt. Looks like its about time to open up a car lot for you! Thanks for sharing. Snow on the ground here, but hopefully it melts off and I can get one more hunt in before winter sets in too hard.

I have a spot like that across the street from me the guy that lived there had 9 boys so i find at least a couple every time i go there:thumbup: