Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt

Larry (IL)

With a small break in the weather, we went camping and got a little hunting in over the weekend. Nancy and I met up with Rob (rcasio44) and Paulette and while the girls chatted, Rob and I snuck out to play in the dirt. Rob blew me away in the good finds department, but I don't feel bad at all about it........Rob had his coil over the good stuff and I didn't............THIS TIME.........:buds:. Congratulations Rob.

Here is what I dug up, (and found) and really surprised that I found 21 Wheats and not one silver........just the law of averages I guess. The dollar got hit with the lawn mower in a small park we were hunting............Hey, It's a find...........:happy: My oldest find is probably the faceless and dateless nickel in the upper right. I will get some nic-a-date this afternoon and see if I can read a date. I suspect it is a V nickel.

[attachment 168550 CIMG6140.jpg]

Good Job Larry, Glad someone is having good luck with their machine.
I just need to get out more, too much work around the house to do these days.

Great finds Larry

1 question, Where's the bottle caps?:rofl:

That's about all I'm finding at the present moment, but then again, I'm still learning how to tame the beast.

I'll hopefully get to finding the good stuff pretty soon. Still fairly green to the Whites machine with only 2 days under my belt at the present time. Just gotta learn what it's telling me.

HH
DJH

I don't post the trash, but trust me, I dig my share of it. I dig all maybes.

nice hunt Larry. Seems as if you would have got one silver with all those wheats...

We had a great time as usual. I'll post mine later. We all know if your coil doesn't get over the silver we don't find it. Hope General is better. Rob

Here I am getting some instruction from the Pro on making settings in the Common program.

[attachment 168645 Camping2020Galesburg20IL20202020202020July2020102011.jpg]

And a sneak preview of just ONE of Rob's great finds from the weekend hunt. I had to include this rare picture of Rob smiling......:laugh:

[attachment 168646 Camping2020Galesburg20IL20202020202020July202010209.jpg]

Our best find of the weekend was finding that our best friends parked their unit so we could be right next to them. :wiggle:

What a great time and what wonderful memories were made over the weekend! :thumbup:

HH to all,
Nancy

Rob. Great picture but who is the guy with the dew rag:clapping: okay thats Larry. :surprised: I like the dew rag Larry:surrender:
Roy IL

Hi Roy....leftovers from my biker days .:laugh: They do make good sweat bands and help keep the kids at bay too.........:rofl:

Hey Rob,
Where did you get that shirt with man evolving into a metal detectorist? I love that shirt!

My daughter got it for me. I got one for Larry.

CafePress.com

Rob

Okay, I kind of suspected us "outsiders" were getting the short end of the stick when I noticed all of those fabulous finds you "insiders" of Whites have been making, but now I have proof. Larry, you let the cat out of the bag when you posted that dollar bill you found with your v3i. I demand to know how to make my V3i find paper money as well. :crylol:

There are no outsiders on this forum. Larry has a good eye. Rob

Is that because He only keeps one Eye open?:wiggle: LOL Good Job anyway . Yazoo