Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend Pirating Hunt with friends, 2 14k rings

OldBeechnut

Got out with (Band Joe in Maryland, Scott in Maryland,) Sunday Morning early after the Big Bay Event for charity. Had a Great time and Was able to score a few Goodies,

My first Golds for 2015.

I am amazed how well Scott and Joe stay warm in 36 degrees waters with wet suits...Also Ran in to a few other hunters, Yooper and a unknown

One Gold ring came out smashed, And Scott determined the larger band I found must have been a FOREVER love that did not Last Forever...

Scott got a real nice Men's Diamond Band. A real good time for all on a chilly Sunday morning..

Nice finds joe, you are off to a great start for 2015... those finds were well earned burrrrrrr !!! Congrats on some great finds..... stay warm....

Thanks BH, I stayed fairly warm with the drysuit and Blue smurf dry gloves, only had to come out of the water once to warm my right hand since it stays under with no movement. Hope to see you next summer in OC..:thumbup:

Nice recoveries. Always thought there should be some value in detecting right after the polar bear plunge. Why the plungers wear any jewelry is beyond logic; but glad you all went out and got some of it!
Cheers,
tvr

Great job O.B.N. It takes a brave hunter to get into those frigid water's:thumbup:

Glad to see Ya gettin "out there" Pal!!:thumbup

Nice finds!!

CJ

18F here this AM with snow piled high as far as I can see!!

Don't think I'll water hunt today!!:thumbdown:

tweiss said:
Nicely done. You're braver than I am !!!
Thank you! I'm good if the wind is not blowing.

Pap
wrong method
? enlighten me........

TVR said:
Nice recoveries. Always thought there should be some value in detecting right after the polar bear plunge. Why the plungers wear any jewelry is beyond logic; but glad you all went out and got some of it!
Cheers,
tvr
Thanks Buddy, Amazing I found a big hoop earing and a pair of sun glasses also, took me about 5 minutes to get the SG's, was hoping it was a chain.

Goldstrike said:
Great job O.B.N. It takes a brave hunter to get into those frigid water's:thumbup:
Thanks GS, walked out second targets was the bent band..the hunger got worse...not brave just hunger...

Cupijoe said:
Glad to see Ya gettin "out there" Pal!!:thumbup

Nice finds!!

CJ

18F here this AM with snow piled high as far as I can see!!

Don't think I'll water hunt today!!:thumbdown:
Thanks Buddy, hopefully it will melt and you Northern Boys will find some nice Booty..

You guys are certifiable! :stars: Thats some nice cold Gold there! But dang...tough conditions..way to go!
Mud

Glad I can post my thoughts here!!LOL
Congrats on the gold and Scott got a killer ring. I'm happy with my 2 pennies and 1 dime. LOL Can't wait to take the Pirate ship out this season!!!

Thanks Joe!! We had a great time, and sorry about the Gloves...been a year since I've used those.

And I got a message for all who hunted and future hunts, Got a call from someone that knew I had hunted the place and asked if anyone found a pair of prescription Glass with Harley Frames, Lost during the Big Plunge. I have the number if they happen to turn up, you just never know what the next scoop will be...