Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

weight, legand vrs minlab nox

Legend: (3lbs)

Equinox 600/800
Weight (2.96 lbs)

Equinox 700/900
Weight (2.8 lbs)

The beauty of the Legend's balance is not having to ever use the arm cuff strap to keep good contact with your forearm , don't remember that with the Nox. In the Winter when coats and jackets are worn daily , I enjoy being able to avoid having to slip through/under that strap after every recovery.

is the weight you posted for the Legend the New version or old version just curious cant remember what the old version Legend weigh's even though I own two LOL
I took the weight directly from their website under “specifications”

I took the weight directly from their website under “specifications”
so that is most likely the new version legends then with the new LG30 coil, new carbon fiber mid shaft and newly designed arm cuff

Those couple ounces more for the Legend.
Goes to a Much better build.
Much stronger an stiffer swing.
No spinning coils on a little bump like my Manticore.
I will never figure out why Mine Lab puts a round shaft on the manticore and Nox series and then puts a better shaft on a $269 detector the Xterra Pro the shaft on the Xterra Pro is what should have been on the Manticore and all the Nox detectors, makes no since to me

I will never figure out why Mine Lab puts a round shaft on the manticore and Nox series and then puts a better shaft on a $269 detector the Xterra Pro the shaft on the Xterra Pro is what should have been on the Manticore and all the Nox detectors, makes no since to me
Eggzakly.

If everyone was concerned about the same things as you, we would all be over at the Deus 2 forum. Thanks for your opinion, though.
I bought a nox 700, two months ago. I kinda wish I had gotten a deus 1. even thought I also have the xp orx. I don't don't do salt water beaches. an really could do without M.F. Whats a game changer for me on the nox 700 is I would have to take out a loan to buy a lower rod for the 700.

I wouldn't call it bean counting when you spend upwards of $1600.oo on the Manticore. And a $240.oo detector by the same company has a better shaft and build.
EXACTLY

that is just a way to get people to spend even more on an already overpriced detector to begin with, in my opinion

If weight matters, try the Deus ii.

I have both the Legend and Deus-- the Deus feels so much lighter. I usually end up grabbing the D over the L, just for that reason. Not saying one is better than the other, though the Legend is better in EMI, imo. Even if the nox was weightless I would pick the L over it.

I know guys like that machine, but I developed a huge dislike towards it. So much so that I'm not sure I'll ever buy ML again.

Last edited: