Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

weight of Vision

Xergix

Hi,
maybe it's a stupid question, but nowhere did I find the exact weight of vision, is very important for my arm and my shoulder, especially after using for many years explorer2, great machine, great weight :stretcher:
Tanks
Sergio

Xergix said:
Hi,
maybe it's a stupid question, but nowhere did I find the exact weight of vision, is very important for my arm and my shoulder, especially after using for many years explorer2, great machine, great weight :stretcher:
Tanks
Sergio

Now we know what is wrong with your arm and shoulder. :biggrin:

the vision seems to be a little heavier then my dfx, it hurts the back of my bicep, maybe its just i need to get use to it. i`m a big dude to and lift weights , just must be a muscle i dont use to often. i swung it for a while today ,then picked up my dfx and it felt alot different then the vision.

The Vision is a little heavier than a DFX with a 950 coil (I think). With the 300 setup being close to the same? I have been suspecting that I have the beginning of a torn rotator cuff? Worked the Vision for four hours today and no issues. Balance means a lot so no Tejon for me yet. (Do want to check one of those out though.)

it helped for me to move the control box up to the next notch closer. seem to take a little off, but i still have to switch hands with it once in a while. it s just the side of my bicep, the weight doesnt bother me. ill prob get use to it, just neeed to work that muscle some more lol

i hunt with M6+ 10X12 sef coil on meadows and hills, but on the beach only explorer2 with 12,5" excellerator coil because is impossible hunt three or four hour for me, too tiring, I think the vision is the natural substitute of explorer, but I am concerned that it is a well balanced and light weigth metal like the M6 or MXT , news features are wonderful, White's has built a machine that looks to the future of metal detecting.

Happy hunting:detecting: