Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weight vs TID

Mike K (Ohio)

I seen where another guy posted a chart with the weights and TID numbers and I thought I would do it for Gold, Stainless, Tungsten, Plat as you will be able to see where the numbers fall out I believe there is some useful information with this chart. If someone knows how I could do something different to make it better I'm all ears as I'm not an excel pro by any means.... Lol This was done on my laptop may be Ill do it from my desktop and can make the picture bigger. But Yellow is GOLD and Red is Tungsten and Green is Stainless and Blue is Plat I only had 2 rings to play with....

I could be drunk, but I SWEAR the software is looking at how the signal behaves in a waveform and gives credence to the SHAPE of a target...like I said, I might be drunk. I’ve just seen too many things to completely dismiss this notion.(The part about the target, not the part about being drunk....)

Mike, that is interesting thanks for the work involved in putting it together.

Maybe they can make it a sticky at the top of this forum.

Tony NJ

Well just took the idea from another gentlemen that did one for GOLD and thought I would expand it. Maybe I'll upload a better picture easier to see for us Old folks lol.... I here so many people talk about not digging this number or that number when it comes to rings so I thought it might help.... :)

BigTony said:
Mike, that is interesting thanks for the work involved in putting it together.

Maybe they can make it a sticky at the top of this forum.

Tony NJ

Sorry Saved The Wrong Picture..... This is the right Picture.... Damn I'll get it right must be time for bed....

No Problem Just trying to pass on good info or at least what I think is good info lol.....

It would take someone smarter than me......... but size and thickness can play a part of density. You rings all appear to be weight related. But what i found with the Nox...... or at least it seemed, i had some big ones hit low..... and small ones go higher which raised an eyebrow..... as to why.

Dewcon, could be the composition of metal alloys involved with making different rings.

Once using a whites I found a mans heavy school ring from the 50s and it came in the penny range.

Tony NJ