Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Welcome back

Been renamed to include all Whites detectors I see.

Hi Larry, Glad you back on here. Now maybe we can learn more about Whites Detectors. Ok Is the MX7 close to the old MXT? I mean in depth and workings, What Khz dose it work at . I have been talking to a friend about it, but have not looked it up yet. Thanks for all your help flintstone.

Hi Flintstone

I don't know a lot about the DX7 since I have been out of the market many years now but it looks to be the digital version of the MXT with added features. The biggest advantage of the MXT, IMH is it was an analog detector as far as the audio system goes, which means the audio was superior for IDing some targets like gold. Nancy had told me many times when we were hunting together that she thought she had a gold target and often she was right. Both machines are 14 kHz detectors and after reading some of the reviews on the MX7, it seems to do a pretty good job.

Was pleasantly surprised when I noticed the Whites forum was back. I don't use my MXT all that much anymore, but I still like reading about it. Thanks Findmall for bringing it back!!

Glad to see a Whites forum back. I wonder how many V3 / V3i users are still out there?
HH
Mike