Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I bit the Bullet- trading the DFX

I sent the DFX in for a trade for the V3 hope I didn't screw up, hope to have it by the weekend or the first part of next week Perchdoctor

No screw up there. With this thing, you can make it work something like a DFX. The V3 takes a slower sweep to process all the info and is more adjustable (while being easier to navigate... with even more usable adjustments). I really haven't thought about it until now but, making a faster, more DFX like program, should be a "must have". There are a lot of searching situations that it would be well suited for and tweaking it from there would be icing on the cake! Enjoy your new machine.

I've had my V3 since June. Yesterday, my DFX sold on Ebay with 4 coils, a DFX library, and a pinpointer for $1,075. You will like the V3 once you get use to it.

Welcome to the V3 forum Jeff.