Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, I hit the "Buy" button

wvrick

I just got the CTX order out, and next week the temperatures are going to hit the 60's!!!! :detecting: and got the old lady a AT Pro! :twodetecting: Ordered them from Larry at NWI Detectors, very nice guy!

Hey,did you read about that new CTX 4040 coming out
:poke:

JK

Congrats on the new detector!

Congrats Rick!!! You made two great choices....I agree, Larry @ NWI is top notch!

Congratulations on the new detector purchase the CTX 3030 and AT Pro are two of the best out there I have both myself you will do very good with them take your time to learn that CTX and you'll never switch back

Thanks everybody! I wanted to stay in the ML family and after looking at some other detectors decided to stay with what I knew already. I've got the track number so it got shipped really quick, looking forward to getting it out soon!

Congrats! It's a big decition spending the $$$ on this beast, but it's worth it. I myself was gun shy.....then I hit the buy button to!

Best of luck...have fun!

- Mark

You will like the CTX I was hesitant after 3 years doing well with the E-Trac but I am glad I did it.

Great investment we have 3 and I don't regret it. We love them we bought an extra for friends that want to tag along with us.

After my 16th gold ring, 4 platinum and 42 silver coins, plus 77 silver rings, earrings and necklaces all in less then a year, all from California beaches, I was sold on the CTX 3030

wvrick said:
I just got the CTX order out, and next week the temperatures are going to hit the 60's!!!! :detecting: and got the old lady a AT Pro! :twodetecting: Ordered them from Larry at NWI Detectors, very nice guy!

I would like to know how you like them both and how they stack up against each other.

Thanks!

JamesBondaka said:
wvrick said:

I would like to know how you like them both and how they stack up against each other.

Thanks!

I have had both of them as I went from an AT Pro straight to the CTX 3030. The AT Pro is good training and a good detector. The biggest thing is that the 3030 is a $2.5k machine and the AT Pro is a $600 machine. Both are great detectors.

Good luck and HH. Chances are you'll love the results both come up with wvrick. :thumbup:

wvrick said:

Two great choices Ricky! I see the new toys will be there today. Thanks again and enjoy!

Larry- at NWI Detectors is sending my new CTX.. Should be here today.. Great guy and great price!!

The big brown truck brought my CTX this evening! Put it together and charging batteries!

wvrick said:
The big brown truck brought my CTX this evening! Put it together and charging batteries!

That was your 777th post so maybe you have or will hit the jackpot! :super:

AngelicStorm said:
wvrick said:

That was your 777th post so maybe you have or will hit the jackpot! :super:

Much better than the dreaded 666 post. :devil:

Congratulations Rick. As you can see, everyone thinks you did a good thing.

I registered on Ebay with the name 'Just_me 666.' Turns out I didn't like Ebay though. I couldn't sell anything.

(Don't let me side track this post. No comments on the stupidity of my ebay name unless you also have encouragement for Rick.)

Thanks Harry!