Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well...I made the leap!

ohio mike

Thanks to Big Boys Hobbies!!! I sent him an e-mail and he let me order my New Etrac on a Sunday!
Can't say enough about that!
Now get ready to see some big silver numbers!!!:surprised:
Anyone need a Minelab Xterra 305?

Welcome aboard I just got mine this week too... I love it !!!!

Got it as it's in the mail or your out huntin with it?
If you already got it...well find anything good?
Whats your hones opinion about the machine?

Well, just hang on, its a great ride and you will be amazed and what you will find. I've only been out once (dumb rain). But , a strong detector and looks like I've got one deep detector!!! You will love it !!!!

Goes4ever said:
keep the 305 for a backup! you never know when you need an extra machine!

Yes, keep the X-Terra 305. I've done the same thing with my 705, it is my backup to the E-Trac.

Congrats Ohio Mike. Welcome to the E-Trac family.

Ordered mine yesterday from Bart. Looks like the price of silver's gonna go down with all of us buying etracs...;)

A lot of new Etrac owners! Good tax returns?? I'm loving mine so far and I really don't know what I'm doing yet! :crazy: Dan

Well I ifnally got mine today, Put on a headlamp and hit the front yard for a few minutes. Managed to pull out 1 clad quarter, 1 clad dime, and a 44 wheatie, in about 15 min. Looks like I have a lot of learning to do on thiss machine! But so far I like it!

Another new e-trac owner here. I've had mine for less than 48 hours. Iw under how many e-tracs have made their way to the Land of the Rising Sun??

imi_wakaranai said:
Another new e-trac owner here. I've had mine for less than 48 hours. Iw under how many e-tracs have made their way to the Land of the Rising Sun??

Hopefully, not to many.