Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well My AT PRO just showed up on the porch from Kellyco.Just like they told me.

Trocar

[size=medium]I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. If I get a few minutes between making dinner and pies tomorrow, I'll take it out to my TEST GARDEN of RELICS. Relics are the only thing I hunt and the only thing I care about. I hunt in fresh water in the rivers and no matter how well it does, it will be nice to have a better visual ID system than what I've been using. There's a lot of pop tops in the water.
I'll take notes on the test garden items and relay them as a foot note to this post.
Happy Hunting![/size]

On mine, pop tops come in the same as a nickel, between 49 and 55, I'l be interested to see if you get the same result.

Trocar said:
Relics are the only thing I hunt and the only thing I care about.
I hunt in fresh water in the rivers and no matter how well it does, it will be nice to have a better visual ID system than what I've been using.

So all those coins and nice rings you come across hunting relics ... you just throw them back down?

Trocar ,
Looks to me like you will be a happy camper .....This machine sounds PEFECTLY geared toward Relic hunting .....and fresh water ....Jim

Willee said:
Trocar said:
Relics are the only thing I hunt and the only thing I care about.
I hunt in fresh water in the rivers and no matter how well it does, it will be nice to have a better visual ID system than what I've been using.

[size=medium]So all those coins and nice rings you come across hunting relics ... you just throw them back down?

All those coins and rings, Afraid not, I hunt in places where there are relics not coins (Except early coins) not this clad crap, I wouldn't waste my time. As far as rings, never found one, except a plated ring from the Civil War. The only coins I even care about are 1865 and before. If I do find a nice silver coins after that date I trade it for a historical item or sell it. The area of the water I hunt in are far removed from any place that most people would go and swim or anything like that. I can't say I might not find a ring, from maybe someone canoeing or boating but it would be a slim chance.

Squaretabs come in about one number above some nickels on every machine that I have used, that is not the problem. The problem is that brass coat buttons come in exactly like a squaretab on most machines... but that is just the way it is.

J