Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well since minelab machines are forum specific etrac forum xterra forum etc. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new

c t

Minelab go find. Looks very nice. The new folding design is neat. Anyone know anything about it specs? Fbs2. Just curious don't want to wait till June. Thought someone might be or might have tested it or may have some info. Thank you. HH c t ps Australian. Patent office just lists it as electronic device couldn't find any other info

It does exist. Sometype of xterra. Cool display and folds nicely. OK got this one it fits here best I can do for now. HH c t. PS I will keep digging for more info ground too froze to to dig tatgets

entry level machine to compete with the Ace series priced $150-300 range

Its on a few other forum's here in the UK , there will be 3 of them , the 20 40 60 , if it looks like it will pass as a good dry beach machine then I will buy one . It will back my 705 up in the Summer.
Looks quite good but has to do the business and have the right coil too.

Machine looks great. It would be nice to have a backpack type foldable unit made by Minelab. I didn't know there would be three types sounds like they may replace the xterra series. Hopefully they will retain the preformance. Of the xterra. HH c t

not replacing the Xterra's they are a level below them

The 60 might be a good backup to the 705 though.

......."Rumor", has it that a 'Bluetooth' option can be used??
......."Rumor", has it aimed at 'youngsters' and those who never thought about buying a teccie??

If it has a good capability and has a big enough coil it may scupper sales of the Terra's , other companies have brought out machines with a smaller coil but when you get the chance of a bigger coil it turns them into a beast . Wonder when the Go Find is coming ? Wonder when the ET 2 is too :)