Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well the E-Trac and V3i have both been blown out of the water with this machine Accuracy of Up To 16 Inches In Depth

Larry (IL) said:
With muscles like that I bet bullies don't kick sand in your face at the beach anymore...........:) You have to be pretty old to remember those Charles Atlas ads on the back of comic books.

For those interested in Charles Atlas ads, here is the link http://cagle.msnbc.com/hogan/features/atlas.asp

Thanks for the link Larry! Makes me think of all my old comics that I sold not too long ago. :sadwalk:

I don't have to get off my horse to detect !!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I've taught the old nag to dig, I'm gonna buy one......TheMarshall

Is this Detector holding up to its words? I ordered one on accident. I was trying to order treasure hunter xj9 but they look almost the exact same. They say it opperates at 15 to 17 khz.

What we were doing is called satire, no one expects it to even come close.

Well I have a hog that can detect a acorn at 3 ft deep and make a 4 ft trench just to get at it. So I am going to teach him to root out coins, because we just do not have any truffles left.

I can quit saving for a new machine now.. I have enough to almost buy 5 of them!!! :tongue:

I wished i had known about this before i sent my v3 in for the upgrade , its already on its way back home to Georgia i guess i will wait and the reviews before i purchase a couple.

[size=large]i think it's a cross of a light finger bounty hunter w/ daisey gathering garrett ace 250. i'm too well trained in PR to say but i think i know who the target audience is. :wave: [/size]

almost missed it. the color scheme told me. it's the new "Barbie" detector series.

No one was discussing it, we were making fun of it...... cabin fever you now..........

If i read the stats correctly,it must need a lightening sweep speed,because with 8 aa batteries[12volts] and a minimum operating voltage of 11.6 volts its going to run out of battery quick.

Don't take any of this seriously....... the section with the minimum voltage said it takes 2- 9 volt batteries. I saw the 8 AA info but as you can see, there is no room for them. This is just a piece of junk.

Larry (IL) said:
Don't take any of this seriously....... the section with the minimum voltage said it takes 2- 9 volt batteries. I saw the 8 AA info but as you can see, there is no room for them. This is just a piece of junk.

Why didn't you post this opinion before I bought 5 of them!!! I did hook one of them up to a car battery....picked up coins underneath Tienemen Square and..... they stir paint well.