Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WELL, WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN........

Steve 1280x user

:rolleyes:'Tis snowing as I write this........We got past Christmas and New Year's, and here comes the snow, starting January 9th.........
We could see well over a foot where we live by the weekend...........We live across the street from Lake Michigan: LAKE EFFECT SNOW!

Actually, I don't mind too much......... Folks like Mike get to make $$$$ plowing. I get my exercise, running our snow blower and raking the snow off our roofs.
AND? Later on in the week, we get to take our new 4x4 we got on 12/22 out for some FUN WINTER DRIVING!!!! BAAAAAABY!:p:cool::garrett::fisher::crazy:

UPDATE: as of Thursday, 1-11, storm still on track, but our snow totals modified, 2-3 feet expected.....
Not really, only about a foot. But, with 40+mph winds, SNOW DRIFT CITY! :crazy: ;)

Just a bit further east of you Steve, get nowhere near the snow you lake-siders get. Last year only plowed twice, this year nothing yet. :unsure:

been a lean winter so I'm glad to see it.

UPDATE: as of Thursday, 1-11, storm still on track, but our snow totals modified, 2-3 feet expected.....
Not really, only about a foot. But, with 40+mph winds, SNOW DRIFT CITY! :crazy: ;)
Wow you can keep that snow!
Mark