Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went back to the peninsula and scored a trifecta and my first worthless cache

JimmyCT

The massive Arctic blast that hit New England is over and I hope I never feel such coldness again! Today, the temperature got up to around 42 degrees and felt like Spring lol. I grabbed my At Pro and decided to go back where I found a Walking Liberty Half Dollar last weekend. I Hunted for four hours today and ended up with a Trifecta and cache which consisted of eight "no cash value" tokens. Told you they were worthless :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• BARBER - Copy.JPG
    BARBER - Copy.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • CACHE - Copy.jpg
    CACHE - Copy.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 72
  • MERC - Copy.JPG
    MERC - Copy.JPG
    636.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ROOSEVELT - Copy.JPG
    ROOSEVELT - Copy.JPG
    755.2 KB · Views: 74
  • TRIFECTA - Copy.jpg
    TRIFECTA - Copy.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 77
  • TRIFECTA2 - Copy.jpg
    TRIFECTA2 - Copy.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 77
The massive Arctic blast that hit New England is over and I hope I never feel such coldness again! Today, the temperature got up to around 42 degrees and felt like Spring lol. I grabbed my At Pro and decided to go back where I found a Walking Liberty Half Dollar last weekend. I Hunted for four hours today and ended up with a Trifecta and cache which consisted of eight "no cash value" tokens. Told you they were worthless :ROFLMAO:
Good finds congrats

Nice Jim i went outside sunday and it was great compared to the -2 sat morning!
Mark
I agree! Saturday was extremely brutal with the wind chill. Glad it didn’t stick around long as my oil furnace was drinking oil excessively lol

Those dimes cleaned up really well and not to bad a shape! I went out here for a couple hours when the temps hit 38°. Unfortunately the ground was still frozen solid. I had to literally jump on the Lesche with both feet just get spade depth, decided it was probably doing more damage to the ground than good so I walked away. Glad you got out and scored!

Congrats on the dime trifecta Jim!!!
Though no value to your cache find, I bet it was exciting for a few seconds!!
It was exciting to find them. Too bad they weren’t silver 🫢

Those dimes cleaned up really well and not too bad a shape! I went out here for a couple hours when the temps hit 38°. Unfortunately the ground was still frozen solid. I had to literally jump on the Lesche with both feet just get spade depth, decided it was probably doing more damage to the ground than good so I walked away. Glad you got out and scored!
Thanks Ron. I jumped on my 30” lesche last year and the digger didn’t move due to a rock below the surface. However my foot bones moved 😂 I broke my right foot. I won’t do that again!

Attachments

• 78E4555B-D422-41C0-8E89-EF671C0B25B4.gif
    78E4555B-D422-41C0-8E89-EF671C0B25B4.gif
    43.5 KB · Views: 40
I agree! Saturday was extremely brutal with the wind chill. Glad it didn’t stick around long as my oil furnace was drinking oil excessively lol
I detected saturday in the woods! it was later in the afternoon still cold 22
Mark