Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went fishing for jewelry, caught some big silver instead.

Dan(NM)

Back to the lake trolling for some more silver or gold jewelry. Had my Nox 800 programmed to find some rings and clad. I ended up having 3, what the hell moments o_O Not that I'm complaining, but I had no idea anything like what I dug was going to come from here. Dug the quarter on my first pass as I was working my way to the water. Next pass I dug the merc under a rock, 2 feet from that I got a 34 hit, moved a rock out of the way and directly under it was a big black disc :p
I didn't find any jewelry today, but, that's ok, there's always tomorrow.

Quarter hit at 32
Dime at 26
Walker hit 34

My settings were:
IMG_20200125_155752930.jpg

Park 1

Recovery 5 M

Manual GB 3

Iron bias F2 0

Modified 5 tones

Digging signals from 0-9 and 18-40

Sens 22

Atta boy Dan !! Are you trying some different Modes to see if you can pick up any extra performance?
HH Jeff

Back to the lake trolling for some more silver or gold jewelry. Had my Nox 800 programmed to find some rings and clad. I ended up having 3, what the hell moments o_O Not that I'm complaining, but I had no idea anything like what I dug was going to come from here. Dug the quarter on my first pass as I was working my way to the water. Next pass I dug the merc under a rock, 2 feet from that I got a 34 hit, moved a rock out of the way and directly under it was a big black disc :p
I didn't find any jewelry today, but, that's ok, there's always tomorrow.

Quarter hit at 32
Dime at 26
Walker hit 34

My settings were:
View attachment 214
Park 1

Recovery 5 M

Manual GB 3

Iron bias F2 0

Modified 5 tones

Digging signals from 0-9 and 18-40

Sens 22