Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went hunting with Bryce a few days ago

deeponedge

Well I tried and tried to get my picture sized right but it didn't work out very good. I sent an email to Bryce and attached it so hopefully he will resize it for me and post it. Anyway these are my finds that I made while we were hunting at one of my parks. He seemed to end up with all the old indian heads and old silver but I did get 2 silver quarters and a couple of silver dimes. We always have a good time and I am getting better at listening for some older deeper hits. It really helps to be able to "hear" what he hears and he is cool about taking the time to let me listen.
We hunted in the rain the other day...and you talk about someone determined to keep hunting regardless of the weather. Bryce is that person...but I guess that is what it takes sometimes...because he found some nice stuff like always. Thank you for viewing my post and I hope he puts a bigger picture up for me.

Looks as if you did well and sounds as if Bryce did pretty good himself. His finds indicate he is pretty dedicated to hobby and art of detecting. Glad you both enjoyed the day rain or not.
HH John

Very nice finds there deeponedge.:clapping: I know Bryce wasn't feeling very good and you probably couldn't have been with a better hunting buddy when it comes to finding the good stuff. That guy is just amazing.:please:Good luck on your next outing. HH.

Eddie

Yes I got some old injuns and old silver but you got FOUR silvers... incuding TWO quarters in one outing Darrell,,,and that's awesome:thumbup: I remember the Washington quarter well because I saw you circling the hole...and circling the hole...then again 60 seconds later STILL circling the hole:bouncy:...so I screamed DIG IT:crylol:
I'm glad we got another hunt in before the snow hits us. We will definately have to try for at least one more hunt before the ground freezes.
Take care buddy..and congrats on a four silver day.:thumbup:

Like Bryce said..."he may have gotten the older finds but you got the Bigger Silver"....and that more than makes up for any Old Injuns or Older Silver that you didn't find. You did great and I would be really happy with those hunt finds. Hope you and Bryce are able to hit it one more time before freeze-up. Good Luck and HH to you both.:thumbup:

and thanks for resizing the picture Bryce.

Darrell,great hunt your sidekick is one heck of a hunter.I guess you don't care who you hang around with LOL. Thanks HH Ron

Man Darrell you found a lot of good coins. I'm sorry I didn't make it but the weather just seemed to bad. I told Bryce I will go rain or snow next time. Congratulations on your finds Darrell.