Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went out to several sites yesterday...settled on 1...found 2 in one hole what I thought were Chuckie Cheese tokens only to find out later at home they

christopher-ohio

I stopped at a 1900ish small house that has been foreclosed about a mile from my house that I've hunted in the front yard only a couple of years back first with a CZ and later an EX II finding only clad and a couple of wheats. I met the owner at that time who gave me the go ahead. Used TTF in auto like the other day since many parts of the yard are a nail carpet. I hunted in the peripheral flower beds away from the main front yard since I found nothing to report there...I found a couple of old shallow wheats. I then hunted the side yard between the two old houses that are side by side maybe 20-25 feet apart. I found some clad, a wheat and what looked like were tokens of some type that I didn't stop to look at closely; I dug one, then hit the hole with the probe and got another signal and dug another to my amazement. The wheats are 1911, 1919-S, and 1937. The Canadian largies are 1909 with a hole in it :cry: and a nice 1919...no silver but all in all not a bad day...I may go back one more time from North to South...the soil here in contrast to the old site I was at is very firm and most coins were an inch or two to no more than 3-4 inches deep...HH

Very nice finds, those Canadian largies ore really neat.

Good job on the finds!

Nice finds!! I think one of the deepest coins I ever found was a 1903 Canadian Large cent.