Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went out today with Atpro

Wheatie43

Nice day today went out for about an hour found a pocket spill of 30 memorials and 3 canadians which those were wheats lol.Found a silver pindant.Had my settings on pro zero grd bal at 89 sen full bar this thing rocks on quarters. Nice thing was i hardly dug any trash except for 2 bottle caps that was smash it was givin me a hot dime signal and no break up on the sound tried it on iron mode still clear as a bell so i got fooled.

That's a big pocket spill, It reminds me of a time I came across a place in a park, in about a 3ft X 3ft area I pulled 150 pennies and two rings and didn't get them all, got tired of digging got up and went on to find more good stuff, If could have got a dime or two I would have stayed. :lol:

I'm very glad to hear about the bottle cap now I don't feel to bad about digging one with my 350 :) it was the same way, smashed old and rusty and would read dime.

Really like that pendent, nice find.

Early last year I was just beginning to detect under a swing set at a local park and I came across a pocket spill of about 30 pennies and 2 dimes. Great fun!!! HH!!