Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went shooting yesterday with my son----Also a Question I have that needs answering about a Rifle !

deathwind1

We went up the Washougal River Road to were we went shooting last year---My knee's have got worse as I could hardly walk up the trail to were we shoot---Found out I can't shoot as well as last year either---I shot my new 22 pistol and found out the clip was darn hot to Load, Hard on fingers---I have been thinking of getting a Defence Rifle Any One Have Any Ideas On What To Buy ? ?

!894c 357 marlin

Claymores on each entrance with trips, Bucket of Napalm over the door sills with a string running to the head board of the bed, some smoke grenades wouldn't hurt, and rig the windows with trip flares,I think I'm missing some thing.......Oh, yeah, probably a new house if anything goes off. Feel Safe?.....:hot:

Inter-lock the claymores with det-cord and replace claymore fuse cap with smoke bomb cap along with trip wire so you will get immediate ignition. Now along with your double barrells you should be all set. HH

But I would not be surprised if I come up with a new Bigger Pistol---I only have small calabers now, The only one I have that is even close to a bigger caliber is my 454 C. I been thinking of something like a 50 Caliber to protect my self from---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the bad man of the forum (Elson)---Thank for the advice on rifles everybody!

Elson G. Where are you located in LA ? I am here in Lafayette and looking for some Detecting Clubs ? EJ

Why don't we get together and do a little hunting.When you find a club would you let me know.I'll start looking too.Let me have your e-mail adders,Here is mine (elsong@ cox.net)

I go to Lafayette a lot,Pass though there to go see my old buddy Shelby (the old grouch)

Y'all have fun now

ELSON check your email for a message. EJ