Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went to Church today and found 3 Silvers!

Explorer.se

Wow went to an old church that had probably been hit before and this is the first time I score three silvers! I scored a 1943 Washington and a 1946 and 48 Roosevelt’s plus a nice cross don’t know what it’s made from and a 1954 wheat back. The place had the feel like it had been hunted before but it just goes to show that no place is ever really hunted out!

HH fellow treasure hunters!

[size=medium]I totally agree with the never hunted out part- there were fresh plugs all over the park where I just found the 5 Indians and wheats. Nothing's hunted out, at least until a Minelab's covered it! Congrats on the great finds- 3 silvers in one hunt is awesome!

-- Jeff --
[/size]

Nice job - I've had two silver coins in a hunt a bunch of times, but haven't found three in one hunt yet. Congrats.

JeffInMass said:
I totally agree with the never hunted out part- there were fresh plugs all over the park where I just found the 5 Indians and wheats. Nothing's hunted out, at least until a Minelab's covered it! Congrats on the great finds- 3 silvers in one hunt is awesome!

-- Jeff --

Thanks Jeff, I cant wait to find my first Indian that next on my bucket list!

DougF said:
Nice job - I've had two silver coins in a hunt a bunch of times, but haven't found three in one hunt yet. Congrats.
Thanks Doug hang in there ittl happen for you. I knew this place was hunted before because of the ratio of wheat back to silver. HH

Anytime! As I have said....We need to warm up! Winter weather advisory for Northeast Iowa tomorrow:rant:...

Nice haul !

Like I say...if you want to see ME at church you’d better sit by a window!:) Well done SE!