Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went to well beaten spot and managed nab a few keepers

JimmyCT

This area has been beaten pretty darn heavy but I managed to get a few surprise keepers! Found 15 wheat cents the 1910 - 1940s (two are not in the pic as they were too corroded and couldn't get dates off them) 5 hours of hunting in the beautiful Spring time weather. How the silver quarter and dime got missed I will never know but I will take them :)
Settings on the 800:
Park1 Multi-Freq
sensitivity 24
Iron Bias F2 - 0
Recovery speed - 4
50 tones
very slow coil speed

IMG_0003 - Copy.JPGIMG_0004 - Copy.JPGIMG_0011 - Copy.jpgIMG_0012 - Copy.jpg

u2robert,

There was quite a bit of iron in certain areas. Especially where I found the bulk of the early wheat cents. Other parts where I found the silver wasn't that bad.

This area has been beaten pretty darn heavy but I managed to get a few surprise keepers! Found 15 wheat cents the 1910 - 1940s (two are not in the pic as they were too corroded and couldn't get dates off them) 5 hours of hunting in the beautiful Spring time weather. How the silver quarter and dime got missed I will never know but I will take them :)
Settings on the 800:
Park1 Multi-Freq
sensitivity 24
Iron Bias F2 - 0
Recovery speed - 4
50 tones
very slow coil speed

View attachment 3018View attachment 3019View attachment 3020View attachment 3021
Thank you for posting the settings, that machine is Awsome at picking out the coins, I know how pounded your sites are .

Great job. I think you must have cloned Felix on this end. Both of you are killing it.
Guess it's location, location.
Thanks for sharing your settings, I did find a mercury last weekend. I've got a ways to
go to catch up to you guys.

Thanks Percy.
you are off to a great start with a Merc!
Stay with it and I’m sure you will be making many more nice finds.

Great job. I think you must have cloned Felix on this end. Both of you are killing it.
Guess it's location, location.
Thanks for sharing your settings, I did find a mercury last weekend. I've got a ways to
go to catch up to you guys.

Nice results Jim from a beaten site.... like you I don’t care how they were missed, as long as they were!!😂🤣
Leaves more for you to find!!👍