Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what a detector!!

dougmanning

The omega 8000 is a great machine! It is a joy to used; I like the way it picks good targets out of trash; The fast recovery is great also! If i could have only one detector, The omega 8000 would be it !!!

Perhaps that's why I own one:)
Doug, the 11" & 5" coils, if you don't already own them, will add a tremendous amount of performance enhancement when used for particular hunting situations. The Omega really excels with the DD coils. There are pro's & con's to each coil type, so research them if you are considering purchasing additional coils.

In the Metal Detecting Forum here, look for the post titled....Unmasking Abilities, Recovery Speeds, & Coil Dynamics.

See the diagrams by Ron C. and Mike Hillis. Excellent info on coil fields of concentric/DD

I always felt that way about the T2 ....... and of late the Original F75.

I'm going to have try a Omega..Jim TN keeps telling me it's a good one..

Thanks for all the response! I live just outside of wilmington N.C; At the beach and fields i like 11''x7'' dd; Now at the old parks and schools , the 10''x5'' stock coil does better! i will be geting the 5''dd real soon; By the way; If any of you guys have one for sell let me know! I also have a xterra 705; but it stays at home lately!! Doug