Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a great hunt!

"Dr.Tones"

Ok so we went hunting on Thursday. The good: we killed it! The bad: I was sick and shooting video became inconvenient, the weather sucked! I had to put on the waterproof cover for my GoPro which in turn makes the audio HORRIBLE and we only had the one camera between the three of us. Soooo I got some great clips but the audio sucks. There might be allot of narration in the next vid. I was only able to capture about one third of our finds but I managed to get the good ones. Now off to edit! Happy hunting.

Wow! Great finds! You really did have a good hunt. Looking forward to the video and good luck on the next one. :)

Super nice finds Dr. T - we're still frozen in - your posts are NOT making it any easier!

Jason - those are just mine:detecting: but I ended up with the lucky coil that day. Pickhead and Dirt Digler found some great stuff too though.

WHOA. I JUST REALIZED I GOT ME A DIME TRIFECTA!

Were all three of you hitting Old Doc Tones cough syrup? Sometimes it helps to be sort of woozy to get a guy in the zone!
Very nice hunt indeed!:clapping:
Mud

I am still waiting for my day to come when I can unearth some old silver. Great job and thanks for posting, it keeps us motivated to know whats out there waiting for us.

Sparkster- What area are you in? Just curious.

Yeah that's fine... I got left behind! Maybe a little jealous. Maybe next time! Great finds tho!