Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a Wonderful Day..!!

fastdraw

I worked 14 Hours yesterday... and today was my one day off... I spent 6 hours detecting in remote areas that I thought might yield something. I found NOTHING..!! Here is my picture of my finds. But I had a great relaxing day..!

Attachments

• 16080824045976719794412774505833.jpg
    16080824045976719794412774505833.jpg
    703.6 KB · Views: 109
I worked 14 Hours yesterday... and today was my one day off... I spent 6 hours detecting in remote areas that I thought might yield something. I found NOTHING..!! Here is my picture of my finds. But I had a great relaxing day..!
Fastdraw, you found a great relaxing day!, Thoreau said of nature: If I could learn what it had to teach and not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived! You found handfuls:super: I know someone right now in New York on the verge of a mental break-down.........they can't get out because of covid and are stuck in a little apartment, have been for months.

I can remember a couple of times finding zilch and then going out and seemingly finding everything. As they say being couped up is not good, getting out and exploring and getting the fresh air is everything!! Good pic, says it all sometimes!!!

Fastdraw, you found a great relaxing day!, Thoreau said of nature: If I could learn what it had to teach and not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived! You found handfuls:super: I know someone right now in New York on the verge of a mental break-down.........they can't get out because of covid and are stuck in a little apartment, have been for months.
So you're stuck in your apartment because of... Covid. throw some change on your carpeting and close your eyes and see if you can I'd identify the coins just by tone. At least it kinda like metal detecting..😉

Well, fastdraw you really do have a good outlook! We've all been skunked before, me many times. I also
love the pic of your finds! You'll make up for it the next hunt I bet.
HH okie

It happens I hike miles to spots and find old rusty iron or not much at all but I’d rather be outside the hunt is always fun the finds are part of it which is the reward of hard work.
Mark

Fastdraw you do know you can’t run your volume and sensitivity at zero. Lol😉