Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what Am I

u2robert

What is this?

Attachments

• IMG_2057.JPG
    IMG_2057.JPG
    826.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2056.JPG
    IMG_2056.JPG
    808.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2058.JPG
    IMG_2058.JPG
    454.6 KB · Views: 180
My first thought is something key like that is inserted into a hole and turns something… maybe to adjust something.
Looks like bronze…

Again, I was going for the 7 prong liver scratcher…….. oh well

Draco, you are right. The heck with the hook. Side note: We have an old general store on the farm that was closed up and securely locked, we thought. The store was a capsule of time, full of hand written ledgers of daily sales, tin, glass and cardboard advertising "things" on the walls, racks of patent medicine, cigar cutters, old wooden barrels to hold various things, canned goods, small glass containers with metal lids to hold candy, well, you name it but the prize, to me, were the boxes and boxes of new Victorian, button-up shoes. Needless to say someone broke in and literally stole everything they could. Heart broken and P.O. needless to say. Some of the items are probably on Cracker Barrell walls.