Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What coils can be used on the Treasure Pro?

The Prizm/Coinmaster family. 10"DD, 9.5", 9" spider and the 4X6 Prizm shooter. I think there was a Bigfoot made for the prizm that might work too but I have not tested or confirmed that yet.

greetings to users MD treasure master pro
I think that is a long time to take a pro, very light now use spectrum xlt, great camera and gazie to my nephew that I have set the program and learn how to make it work as well as possible, not digging + garbage or iron, but for my age almost 80 years, is heavy, the pro + is lighter, I ask you readers of my message if the PRO works as xlt or if the difference is very
according to you, the reader is convenient spending PRO, is comparable to xlt or valid and the purchase of PRO
thanks for the reply Larry
algerio.bergonzo@gmail.com
Algerio

I have a nel hunter coil that I can run wide open on sensitivity and a nel sharp shooter coil that I can run at 5. both run great. I am sending in my DD coil it came with I think it has problems but still experimenting with it.

Has anyone ever confirmed if the Prizm Bigfoot coil will work with the TreasurePro?

So there is not a 5.3 concentric available then? I was looking at tbe TP/TM and was wondering a out the coil selection. I love tbe 5.3 on my V3i.