Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do we know so far about the next update for Deus II?

BigTony

I am hoping that someone on this site, it could even be a dealer, tester or just posters, what do we know so far on the next Deus II update?
I read somewhere that testers are working on it as I type but I can’t say that for certain at this point.
Tony

I am hoping that someone on this site, it could even be a dealer, tester or just posters, what do we know so far on the next Deus II update?
I read somewhere that testers are working on it as I type but I can’t say that for certain at this point.
Tony
Nothing on the internet is for certain lol

One thing we now for certain is that it wasn't and won't be here as soon as many had wanted or anticipated.

Nobody besides XP and extremely close associates genuinely know where things stand, it’ll be here. It’s been shown by a YouTuber associated with XP that certain upgrades regarding full notch access have already been made to the WS6 as XP had sent them a partially upgraded software version. Iron false readings at 86,87 and 88 were a concern, some didn’t like the current version of full tones, I asked for the MI-6 to be able to be run through the discrimination…(hope hope)….I believe it will be worth the wait, as long as the update is meaningful and has real world improvements.