Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you do with your Tungsten, Ti, and steel

Building up quite a collection of worthlessness. What do you do with yours?

I {{online auction site who must not be named}} my junk. Its amazing what people will buy.
But now I'm going to have to look into Jeff's method.

I know a female karaoke / hairdresser. She sold 3 for me. My deal was, just get me $5 apiece. You keep the rest. I don't even want to know.
Everyone happy.

WOW!...That's a crazy amount of junk rings, I guess you would call them that. Rarely do I see those but my first for the year was the other day. Ultraumium or something like that, class ring. I do dig a lot of brass rings but they were the junk ring of another era.

N/T

Ive got baggies full of um. Amazing what people initially pay for them too. Even Silver isnt crazy pricy. I used to sell Antiques and had um in my booth...... could give um away. There was one guy who was going to throw a 150 on a rather popular beach here in Fl and have people hunt for them......... ugh. Glad he rethough that. Now days...... they are upgrading them..... even SS may have a diamond or gold or silver band.

I've sold a couple by just showing them to some people who look through them and find one they like, that fits, and give me $10 or $15 for a ring.

Always thought the ones that cleaned up nicely and looked pretty could be put on that auction place and sold for somewhere in the same $10 to $15 price range. Haven't tried putting any up yet. Maybe if I ever get bored it is something I'll do.

dewcon4414 said:
Ive got baggies full of um. Amazing what people initially pay for them too. Even Silver isnt crazy pricy. I used to sell Antiques and had um in my booth...... could give um away. There was one guy who was going to throw a 150 on a rather popular beach here in Fl and have people hunt for them......... ugh. Glad he rethough that. Now days...... they are upgrading them..... even SS may have a diamond or gold or silver band.

Here's one I found marked titanium / 18kt with a nice diamond. Never know what is out there.

As already stated, those pieces of junk sell for stupid prices. I recommend getting a polisher and making them pretty again then selling for a discount off the new price.

Some i put on FeeBay, takes years b4 they sell if they ever do. Most go into my non silver/gold ring shadow box.

Junk drawer for me. Along with flat buttons.....Musket balls......corroded Indian heads......dateless Buffalos.....and we'll you get the idea. When I'm dead my boys will do what I had trouble doing. TRASH!

Imagine all the Stainless we have dug in recent years. I look at my pile, if just half was Gold or even Silver. Oh well it's "After the Gold Rush"