Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you think, possible bad phones?

Southwind

Got my Equinox today, thank you David!, Everythings to bind u properly, I'm an Remote Control guy so I understand binding, Everything acts as it should but no sound out of the headphones. Audio out of control cox before attempting the bind wireless, The WM08 does the power on blue light pulse, then goes to fast blue light pulse when searching after pushing the "bind" button" Sounds goes off on module like it thinks it coming wireless. I press the power button on the headphones and hold it till I get a tone like binding, still no sound. All looks right. Sounds like bad phones? I've done a factory reset twice now.

Equinox shows connected icons.

Wireless-_Connection.jpg

WM08 showing solid blue bind light.

WM08.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's an either/or situation with the ML80s and WM08...not both at once.

Here's the info from the manual:
Pairing Wireless Headphones
Pairing the ML 80 headphones is only required at first time use.
EQUINOX will then automatically connect to the headphones for
all future uses.
Re-pairing will be required if a different wireless device has been
connected to the detector (e.g. WM 08 )
, or following detector
factory reset.

:)
mike

[size=medium]Southwind, I had the same problem with my 800. simple fix it a manual error, Minelab forgot to say you do not need the ML 8 module to use the wireless phones. Now what I had to do was do a factory reset on the Nox 800. Just hold the power button down and watch the screen until it shows FP (factory presets). Next step is do a factory reset on the headphones. Hold power the button on the headset down for 10 seconds until the headphones beep twice while the LED flashes red and blue twice then release button. The headphones will be in the paring mode with the LED indicator flashing
Red and Blue.Next push the wireless button on top right side of screen and hold Down till the pairing icon starts flashing wait 15/20 seconds and it will show on the screen headphone and bluetooth icons with a + beside them, you are now ready to go adjust volume to your liking..

You do NOT need the ML 80 module to use the wireless phones, that is for hooking two or more sets of headphones to the NOX at one time up to 4 sets at one time for training ....

If that does not work for you send me you phone number to Grumpy495@gmail.com and I will explain it to you while you do it. Once done its simple

Buddy_TX[/size]

[pre]

[/pre]
Thanks guys. Worked like a charm using just ML80

Thanks

Oh, just for the record I had about 10 minutes of light left but had to give the Equinox a try at the local park.

As soon as the coil hit the ground I got my first target. Sounded great and was a red nickle. Can't wait till tomorrow.

The ML 80 is run with no wires pure wireless from phones to controller.

The WM 08 uses any wired headphones to go wireless by plugging in any wired phones to the WM 08 wireless module.

Southwind said:
The ML 80 is run with no wires pure wireless from phones to controller.

The WM 08 uses any wired headphones to go wireless by plugging in any wired phones to the WM 08 wireless module.

Thanks...that’s what I thought but wasn’t sure....thanks agin....