Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What does this mean?

You probably have some external electrical noise source that is affecting your high frequency the most, the middle frequency is affected too, but not as much. Smooth out the lines in your mind and you can use the data to determine your target. It's affecting not only the bell curve, but the no target area as well, so it's not target related.

AK,
This picture is from Whites website, could it be that the interference was because the reading was taken indoors?

Yes

Actually, I should clarify this. I don't know if it will look this way in every indoor area. But for here, yes.

It means: DON"T LOOK NOW...A BIG wave is coming!!!

;-)

Jerry

I have had this happen a few times. It turned out to be junk for me.

my penny at 10" buried in the yard comes up with squiggly lines each and every time

I've been noticing that the lines can come in flat, squiggly and humped with a long tail for good targets. Depth, EMI and iron in the soil seem to be the things that skew it. Stays consistent to conditions so with the other info pointing to a dig, I've been digging and finding stuff. Most of the time it seems to be textbook though.

n/t

I determined that I cannot go by that on deeper targets. It seems that if it's over 3 or 4 inches deep then i can't depend on the graph. Just keep on digging.