Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What goes up...MUST come down...and HARD:cool: :rofl:

Hotcz70

My hunting buddy Dave-IL and I headed to the IL state fair and met up with my baby...where Dave took a pic for us.

[attachment 170635 meandchrissynew.jpg]

Dave and I decided we needed to hammer 3 corndogs each...some french fries...and a few lemon shake-ups.:detecting:

After refuling on such healthy food:cool:...we wandered by the horse coliseum area.

It was there that we came upon the mechanical bull out front:biggrin:...and Dave was feeling cocky.:smoke: UH-OH....I smell trouble in the making. :cheers:

He suddenly had the stupid:rolleyes:...err I mean GREAT idea:thumbup:...that he could conquer it.:crazy:

Fellers' I am at a loss for words when trying to explain what I saw next...and how hard I laughed....so I won't even try.:)

Let's just say it like this...A 240 lb weight lifting/metal detectorist all tanked up on corndogs and lemonaide:cool:...and a mechanical bull:)... spell nothing but trouble:rolleyes:....plain and simple.

My short and to the point captions by Dave's pictures say it all...:wiggle:

Dave ON bull :)
[attachment 170636 daveonbull2.jpg]

Dave OFF bull:clapping:
[attachment 170637 daveoffbull2.jpg]

He was in MUCH pain afterwards...but felt a little better after slapping high fives with 2 or 3 drunked up rednecks who were there cheering him on:rofl:

It took us 30 minutes just to walk to the car:rofl:....and he then moaned and groaned all the way home:clapping:...a nearly 2 hour ride.:cool:

Making some finds...cool.:)

Hunting with a good friend...awesome.:thumbup:

To see said friend being flipped in the air...somersaulting...and being tossed on his buttocks by a mechanical bull...PRICELESS.:bouncy: :clapping:

And didn't :puke:
:laugh:

Thank goodness the rednecks were there to cheer him on and help him feel better. It is refreshing to know that you northern folks can also get into mischief and laugh about it when attending a county fair or stock show. I loved your story, made my day much better! Kelley (Texas) :clap: