Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What hides behind box cornered by 3-11 7-20 FECO ?

Virtually any discrimination pattern, including factory presets, filters out the box cornered by 3-11 7-20 FECO. Why? I mean; what kind of trash hides behind these values? Pull tabs and such that I hit on, generally hit higher FE numbers - are below that box on the screen so, that's not it. What else?

There isn't much in that section other than some bottle caps and other junk. Here's an E-Trac screen of various bottle caps:

Thanks.
Hmm, bottle caps that I hit with CTX are (usually) i bit higher CO and (again) FE 12 and more (FE lower on the screen).
On your E-Trac, they appear to be all over the screen - not enough concentration to block out any specific area of the screen.

To re-fraze my question. IS this area blocked because there isn't anything good there anyway or is it because there is some particularly bad and common stuff?
I've been hunting with CTX for about two years now. Mostly parks and lake shore beeches. In patterns I use the most, I keep that area open and... not really finding anything there. Nothing good but, also nothing that would annoy me enough to remember.