Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What I Like, do not like about the F19

goldman55

I don't understand why Fisher puts this unit on a S rod. I hate the S rod , like trying to make it look different then the G2+. Just make the rod black for F19 and G2+ Silver. Come on Guys we spend $800 for one, don't put a S rod on it. Its OK maybe for the cheaper models. S rods are to old fashion now.

After having the T2 and F75. My wrist was sore after about 2 hr hunt today never got sore when i used the T2 or F75.

Its one Great detector the F19 i can hunt area's were i couldn't with the T2 or the F75 and they are great detector's

I hate the Red light can't see with it as good as the back light that is on the F75

At night can't see, well even in the day time what the menu is when you are pressing it. Think I'll trade it back on a F75 ltd

Bill I'm done lol.

Did you know you hated S rods before you bought it? They have been around for decades. Have you never tried one before?

Oh well, to each his own. The

for me I like the s rod the omega wobbles and it annoys me the F19 doesn't , and I like the red back light try using a CTX the light is blinding on the lowest setting at night after looking at the screen I can't see the coil.
so I am happy with the F19.

guess we are all different and I am sorry you don't like those features :sadwalk:

AJ

I have had S rods before . But the light weight that detectors are now and after using the f75 and T2 i think the s rods are out dated, i notice on the s rod i move my wrist more than when i had the other rod set up. You are bending your neck down more looking at the screen on s rod. Maybe it's just me. They could have did a better job on the menu lighting up not just the red back light. The F75 has the best Back light i have seen or used on a detector. The menu light Sucks just not dark enough.to see were your at let alone the 3 sec shit. I will wear out the menu pad before a yr's up.

I do like, and I guess prefer the "pistol grip" it just seems better, and lighter. That said it can seem a little wobbly. If I really liked the function of the detector otherwise, I wouldn't let the S rod be deal breaker.

The Pistol Grip is much better- The F19 is Great. i love what it can do. Trash area's no match for it picks good stuff right out of it. Wish the stats was more readable and 3 sec to about 10 sec lol.

I prefer the S rod by far. My hand gets fatigued with the G2 style grip. Part of what is best for an individual could be your height and how the machine balances for you with each design. In the end it's real nice we can have a choice. I think FTP could do well for all by coming out with a non-camo version, an upgraded package that included the small 5 inch coil, and a transferrable warranty.

Plus an additional mode for one more tone.

The F19 is so light weight that The S Rod was never a issue for me, one thing for sure, the F19 Loves Nickle's, as I was digging them a foot down at the Beach, near The Fire Rings. & they were Hitting like a surface hit.