Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What I Loved Doing.....Before Metal Detecting

frankj3

Turn the plate over Blue! The instructions are on the underside! :rant:

Open your eyes Blue! You're missing a good game! :rolleyes:

What do you mean he's out?!?! :rage:

Yep, for 21 years I was a baseball umpire. I worked Little League, Texas Teenage, Gold Gloves, Babe Ruth, Select Ball and Texas High School. I was fortunate enough that my baseball umpiring career afforded me the opportunity to umpire from Texas to Mississippi to Oklahoma and Arkansas. I officiated more than 30 Texas High School playoff games and was umpire in chief for around 7 or 8 East Texas State Babe Ruth tournaments. I had a blast......even with the cat calls from the stands in my early days of umpiring.

So in 2012, for Halloween, I dressed up as "The Umpire From Hell!" :lmfao: http://youtu.be/p-l2RhSFu6Q

I hear that's what they call "ghetto gear" when treasure hunting in the nasty sections of the city.
:crylol:
You don't get hasseled as they think your a nutcase digging holes to bury others in.......

Sounds like you had some fun umping.............................

Sven,
I never really had a bad day while umpiring.....some where better than others, but none were bad.
A kid playing ball is not getting into trouble so I considered it one of my callings.
Play ball!!! :)
Frank