Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is the main difference between the Velox and Fors CoRe?

jbow

Well, not much else to say. I notice they are practically the same price. I wonder if the Velox is better in bad ground and iron or if one is as good as the other. I am a little put off by the screen being on the side but I see that there is a numeric display on the handle which is a great idea. Can you chest or otherwise mount the control box so that you can more easily see the screen. I'll be 63 this month but my upper back will be something like 85... I'm not sure how swinging it up to see the other screen would work for me.
Almost all the detecting I do is either for relatively shallow targets, under 10" in hard and bad ground with iron ore and other iron. Sometimes I visit the costal plain where the ground is mostly sandy and even new targets like clad are sometimes a foot deep.
SO... I think I will try one of these but not sure. I am upgrading my F75 and still love the E-TRAC, I always use a Sovereign at the beach. What I really need is the absolute best performance in clay with iron ore, trash, and cut square nails.

Velox or Fors CoRe ?? and why?

Thanks, Julien

Ive had both Julien..

I still have the CoRe..

I like the CoRe better than the Velox...

Better unmasking...more audio description...more refined up to date machine...

the CoRe is more digital and the Velox is more analog in the simplest form...

Keith