Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is this large ring

Listener

Took the Manticoreout to an older well hunted soccer field and found some deeper clad 7-8”. Then this ring with rifles and symbols on it. Never see this before, any hints.

Attachments

• C7BAEE08-5C61-4A95-A6F4-F4E0FBF7CB39.jpeg
    C7BAEE08-5C61-4A95-A6F4-F4E0FBF7CB39.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
Neat find!! No wise cracks on this post 😂. Looks like Latin. Hopefully someone can identify for you.

Lmao what is a Kara Kada for? Cause I have not a clue. 🤣😂🤣
You have to know if you came up with that answer 😂😂 I believe you are on the right track. Not sure why the AK47’s are inscribed on it 🤭😂

Kara or Kada is a thick metal ring or bracelet usually worn on the hands or wrists of men and women in India. It is a religious bracelet that Sikhs wear.

You have to know if you came up with that answer 😂😂 I believe you are on the right track. Not sure why the AK47’s are inscribed on it 🤭😂

Kara or Kada is a thick metal ring or bracelet usually worn on the hands or wrists of men and women in India. It is a religious bracelet that Sikhs wear.
Yeah its supposedly 1of5 bracelets/metal rings. No pictures will show the other side of the ring. So as far as translating or indentifing the AK/gun side of the ring/bracelet I havent a clue.

Yeah its supposedly 1of5 bracelets/metal rings. No pictures will show the other side of the ring. So as far as translating or indentifing the AK/gun side of the ring/bracelet I havent a clue.
That’s what I was looking for too.

More pictures.
Mystery somewhat solved, thank you KSDFisker77. Must be a small boned person that could slip this on, won’t go over my paw.😂
I might be able to find out more now. I have a PHD friend that works for a company here. Her friend and coworker who is East Indian recently flew the whole company over to India for her wedding. They were there a couple of weeks. I’ll give it to her and see if I can find out more.

Last edited:
Mystery somewhat solved, thank you KSDFisker77. Must be a small boned person that could slip this on, won’t go over my paw.😂
I might be able to find out more now. I have a PHD friend that works for a company here. Her friend and coworker who is East Indian recently flew the whole company over to India for her wedding. They were there a couple of weeks. I’ll give it to her and see if I can find out more.
Any news ??