Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What setting on Threshold Pitch do You Use

Jeff63

[What setting gives you the best separation between Flying eagle ,Indian,Wheat,Zinc pennies and Dimes ?

I run mine around the mid 20's depending on the headphones I'm wearing. I think it's largely a matter of individual hearing but it seems to expand the tonal differentiation in the low conductor range the higher you go and helps to detect good targets in the foil and nickel range better, as in GOLD. If I had Flying Eagles or for that matter Indians in my dirt I certainly wouldn't try to cherry pick them out of the zincs and risk leaving them behind.

I like some of the tones I've heard on different videos and just thought maybe there was a certain Pitch that the majority of the guys liked better. I use Gold Pro headphones and very bad hearing loss. All I have left is 40% in left ear and 10% right ear. I've been using Goes4Evers program and settings for the last year the most and I like it. I enjoy trying new things just for a change up. I guess the bottom line is Just enjoy the Hunt, don't over think this hobby and get down and dig it.