Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT THE HECK AM I GONNA DO?

cmbf7@aol.com

new at this but ADDICTED. Swinging for 7 months, finds include but are not limited to: 1- 1819, 1-1839 1-1840 large cents/1-1941walking liberty half/ 3-merc dimes/1-1943zinc penny/ 1- 1963 canadian nickle/tons of wheaties, belt buckles, and buttons. what the heck am i gonna do when the ground freezes

Very nice finds. I usually do a lot researching during the winter months and get permission to hunt private property as much as possible. Old plat maps are great to look at at the library to see where old schools,etc. were in their day. Might be in the corn field now. Lots to do in the winter. But at times it seems like Spring takes forever to get here. HH, Nancy

Don't send him here...
I have enough trouble trying to find unhunted spots...
I here Florida is nice...

LOL

I know how you feel. One or two days and start to get the shakes....
HH

Last winter wasn't to bad here in Indiana it was mild and ground didn't freeze much might get lucky again and be able to do the same this year

Winter is my favorite time to detect. You don't overheat and sweat, plus I do alot of woods hunting and the vegatation is all dead and laid down so I can swing the detector easier.

The problem with the mild winter is the long HOT DRY summer!!
Lets hope for a nice balance...

HH

Awesome finds. Keep on swinging that coil.... cch