Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what type of coil do you need for the Minelab EQUINOX

Waterdog

With the newer machine coming out will we be able to use any of our older coils or do we have to get get yet another coil for this machine ?

There are no other machines like the Equinox so no .

A better question is........ what coils will be offered? Im guessing we will be limited like the CTX....... so get out the wallet, the coil could cost you half the price of the machine.

Waterdog said:
With the newer machine coming out will we be able to use any of our older coils or do we have to get get yet another coil for this machine ?

ummmm yeah..... this is a new detector, so why would the coils from something else work on this?

Waterdog said:
Need to know what to expect from The minelab as far as coils for this newer machine

Watch the video of the release at the Detectival rally in UK .
2 coils an 8 inch i think and a 15 x 12 inch plus 11 inch fitted.

The machine is not even out yet dont forget , might be other things later ?

If you look closely at the Equinox 11 inch coil, while they look similar to Se pro/eTrac/CTX coils the shell is actually different, snub nosed. I hope the coils are different, why stop at the control box for innovation hopefully they made advances in the coil as well.

there is going to be a 6" available at launch. I ordered one along with the 800 when i preordered.