Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What waterproof headphones are you water hunters using?

Dan(NM)

I tried the bone conduction headphones today for 4 hours and wasn't really impressed with the total quality. Trying to get some feedback on what other types of waterproof headphones you guys are using. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

I guess I need to be more specific :) What waterproof headphones are the XP Deus 2 water hunters using and what are the pros and cons, thank.

I guess I need to be more specific :) What waterproof headphones are the XP Deus 2 water hunters using and what are the pros and cons, thank.
Lol it's in the Deus forum pretty self explanatory
mark

I tried the bone conduction headphones today for 4 hours and wasn't really impressed with the total quality. Trying to get some feedback on what other types of waterproof headphones you guys are using. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
Tony Eisenhowser makes good headphones for the XPD2. You can find him on YT. I am using the BC's. I am getting good results with them so far.

Tony Eisenhower
I have lost my hearing, I use the bone headphones On my fingertips It works wonderful. I will show a picture of it.

Attachments

• IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58