Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's happened to Whites?

Smigo

Hi guys. What's happened to Whites? I haven't been here for a few months and have noticed they have gone. The main dealer here in Aus closed not long back too. Are they going bad or something?

Smigo said:
Hi guys. What's happened to Whites? I haven't been here for a few months and have noticed they have gone. The main dealer here in Aus closed not long back too. Are they going bad or something?

Everything Whites was moved to the Main Comparison Forum

https://www.findmall.com/list.php?31

So far Tesoro, Kellyco and Whites all opted out of sponsoring forums.
Times they are a changing.

They decided to better promote themself via social network.
Their main interest is pointing to facebook, But to me facebook sucks.
Even Google+ they don't stand by any longer.

As Revier stated, times are changing.

anyway.... Good Luck & Happy Hunting :detecting:

I know sponsorship ain't free but having a presence on good forums like this is continuous publicity especially when people show their finds. IMHO Whites made a mistake by opting out. I personally hope they will come back strong in 2019. They have some good machines in their lineup.

OK, thanks for the replies. Times sure are changing, that's for sure. Good luck over the holidays guys.

n/t

chuck said:
The sponsor list still has Kellyco listed as a sponsor.

Basic sponsor maybe but they also used to sponsor the entire New User Forum for a long time...now they don't.
If I am wrong correct me but the forum is advertising for a new sponsor for that sub-forum so I don't think so.

Not sure if I can say this here, and I don't want to offend anyone, but performance wise, whites isn't even in the game anymore. Ya everyone is glad they have nice people at there factory to answer the phone, but maybe they should be more worried about development of a machine that can compete with deus, minelab. Just my opinion.

Admittedly I am a White's guy and I agree. They have fallen way behind. At this point the main reason for using my Mxt Pro is the SunRay DX-1.
Deus, Nox and Anfibio have my attention. White's does have great service but ....

quicksilver said:
Not sure if I can say this here, and I don't want to offend anyone, but performance wise, whites isn't even in the game anymore. Ya everyone is glad they have nice people at there factory to answer the phone, but maybe they should be more worried about development of a machine that can compete with deus, minelab. Just my opinion.

That about sums up the situation with Whites at the current moment in time,they have been in a slow decline for some time,i have always been a Whites user,but alas i doubt that i would ever buy another machinefrom them,the last new one that i purchased and still use was the very last TDI Pro that was sold in the UK,really like that machine and that will stay with me for a very long time.

Must admit i do still like using my IDX Pro,but my main machine for over a decade the DFX is gathering dust in the corner and has done for nearly 4-5 years since getting my Deus,T2 and other detectors.

A real shame. I learned a lot from the Whites detectors and was a dedicated Whites user for many years. Still swear by the DFX as far as best tot lot machine.

I currently have 5 White’s machines. 3 are non display units. They all work great. Simple and reliable. They keep the excitement alive for me. I plan on scooping up at least 3 more older classic machines in the next year.

My first machines were Whites beginning in 1974. The ones I bought in the last few years were simply too heavy Time has taken a toll on my back and arms. Make'em lighter!

FYI, Kellyco is still a sponsor, Kellyco was recently sold and the banner expired during the transition so it had to be renewed through the new owners.

Is Kellyco going to be relocated by the new owners (TN)?-----Or will they remain at the same location in FL?
treasure_hunter said:
FYI, Kellyco is still a sponsor, Kellyco was recently sold and the banner expired during the transition so it had to be renewed through the new owners.

woody said:
My first machines were Whites beginning in 1974. The ones I bought in the last few years were simply too heavy Time has taken a toll on my back and arms. Make'em lighter!

Have you tried the MX7 ? I find it light and very well balanced.