Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whats the status of US distributorship?

Dear bik-il,

We do not have unresolved US distribution issues, we just don't have distributor in USA at that moment :)
But you know, we have a saying in Bulgaria - Good things happen slowly. Right now we wanna be sure that when the moment to present you an official US distributor comes, you will receive not only a place where you can buy detectors, but also will be able to provide a trustful repair center in your country for the whole range of detectors plus will expand our dealers network so you will hopefully have dealers closer to you.

We are thankfull for all the letters we received during the last year from US customers. They show us what our products mean to you and help us improve. This is one of the reasons why in September 2013 we decided to keep this section in this lovely forum - we want to keep our customers satisfied.

2 years ago we were known in USA mostly for our PI detectors - Megapulse III, SDP-2014A and Ground Pioneer 4500 (well known in USA under the name PI Penetrator 5500). The last 2-3 years we decided to put more effort into developing Vista series. But a few new developments are waiting their realization, so... There will be surprises from us for you! :)

At the end I'd like to remind you that none of you should have worries - you can order directly from us and you will be provided with guarantee service from us or our future distributor.

Thanks much for the reply!

I'm impressed with what I've seem of your machines thusfar and look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
Thanks again for your great customer service.

Cheers

As one of the original pioneers of deeptech products I haven't really found another machine that fits me yet and I recently just bought another vista gold in superb condition and can't wait til spring!

RG-DeepTech said:
Dear bik-il,

We do not have unresolved US distribution issues, we just don't have distributor in USA at that moment :)
But you know, we have a saying in Bulgaria - Good things happen slowly. Right now we wanna be sure that when the moment to present you an official US distributor comes, you will receive not only a place where you can buy detectors, but also will be able to provide a trustful repair center in your country for the whole range of detectors plus will expand our dealers network so you will hopefully have dealers closer to you.

We are thankfull for all the letters we received during the last year from US customers. They show us what our products mean to you and help us improve. This is one of the reasons why in September 2013 we decided to keep this section in this lovely forum - we want to keep our customers satisfied.

2 years ago we were known in USA mostly for our PI detectors - Megapulse III, SDP-2014A and Ground Pioneer 4500 (well known in USA under the name PI Penetrator 5500). The last 2-3 years we decided to put more effort into developing Vista series. But a few new developments are waiting their realization, so... There will be surprises from us for you! :)

At the end I'd like to remind you that none of you should have worries - you can order directly from us and you will be provided with guarantee service from us or our future distributor.

That would definitely me something to look forward to!!

This is weird... you have huge detectors market in US if we compare to our european... We don't have here any problems with DeepTech detectors.

Ok I can help with ordering... I speak english and I'm DeepTech dealer too:

http://www.multi-moto.eu/pl/kategoria/769/wykrywacze-metali.html

I you have any question just write.

This is quite amusing.

You ask just a few days ago - a very simple GB question for the Vista Gold and now you tell everyone that you are a DeepTech dealer from Europe....:shrug:

Why would anyone buy a metal detector from you when you appear to not be an expert and...if they are willing to buy from Europe - they might as well get the machine directly from Rosi (owner of DeepTech) who is a pleasure to work with...

shelton7522 said:
Ok I can help with ordering... I speak english and I'm DeepTech dealer too:

http://www.multi-moto.eu/pl/kategoria/769/wykrywacze-metali.html

I you have any question just write.

I was checking what cusotmers doo. and Im learn too. I'm new in bussines but no in metal decteros. But I'm Vista owner about 6 months and few years few Garretts models. I'm just to help you, and help DeepTech with customers. That is all and nothing more. You can easy choose where you want to order. This is simple.

Hello all..

I am so happy. The service level at Deeptech Bulgarian is OUTSTANDING.
Try to mail them If you got a Questions, and Rosi will answer Very Very Quick, sometimes even in 5-10 min.
I just had a coil with some May bee's. No discussion. They will send a new to replace it a.s.a.p.

You all should know this, Buy a Vista and you will get the best support you can Dream of.

Million Thanks Rosi.. I was worried long waiting.

Henrik

Rosi and the deeptech team are great!!! the service you get from them is second to none.
Anyone who buys a deeptech will not be dissapointed. :clapping: