Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whats with this Crazy Midwest Weather?

tippyhound

In the last Two weeks we went from 60"s plus and chipping our finds out of bone dry ground, to 20's Plus and whens it going to stop raining? Just doesn't seem to be no justice.:nopity:

i'm not from the midwest...from new england....so i'm use the crazy weather....if we dont like it around here just hang on it will change...i was out hunting the other day and the snow was flying....sideways....i had to keep wiping off my screen...nothing is going to stop me from digging....lol...ginger

30 to 40 mile an hour winds out of the south, next day 30-40 MPH winds out of the north. Next day back out of the south. 65 degrees one day, 18 degrees the next. Starting to annoy me.

i am in the uk and we have just dug the car out of 3 foot drifts took us over an hour id rather have been digging some goodies not impressed this has been going on for a week and has shut the airports grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if anybody thinks im not impressed theyed be right lol

At least it should calm down all the protesters over there!

That's nuthin'. The snow around here is sooooo deep that I saw Utahshovelhead out detecting a park with an Excalibur and a hookah system. :rofl: He made a find and I saw a gloved hand raise up out of the blanket of snow holding up a coin.

On the bright side, I finally found my driveway and walks and after two days of using the snowblower and shovel, they are clear of snow now, and I get to lay plans for next year. And if the weather breaks between now and April and we get a warm spell, I will be getting out and testing my resolve to dig with numb hands in the cold earth. We all know how fun that is.

Here's hoping that winter passes quickly, leaving us with plenty of water for next year.

Rich

Got out for a hour this afternoon. Temp. was 33 degrees and it was snowing. Found a few clads and a nickle for my frozen hands.:detecting:.

You know I was nuts when I was in my 20's and 30's and would hunt in any weather, but at 64 you think I'd have gotten a little smarter. Must be the cold that's numbing the noggin.:stars: