Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's your favorite beer?

Sam Adams or any strong IPA.
I'm with DJ on this one.

I am in Germany so ANY beer is awesome but I really like Meisels Kristall Weissbier, it is a filtered weat beer. . My next go to beer would be Jever freshly drafted. It is a pils beer from northern Germany with a bit more hops, so it has uite som character. And my third go to beer would be Licher Bier from the area I grew up in. I basically drank it since i was 14 years old. ( Legal drinking age for beer in Germany is 16)

St Bernardus ABT 12, Rochefort Trappistes 10, Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout, and on. I am a craft beer drinker. I use the UnTappd app for my phone and last time I recall I have over 300 unique beers in my belly. LOL

Enough of the Ultra Hoppy Craft Brews! especially those w/o the malt bottom end.. So when I want to mellow out to a good smooth balanced beer... I'll grab an English, Old Speckled Hen (Nitro Draught Can).
My long time American made personal favorite is Smutty Nose, Shoals Pale Ale. (Portsmouth , NH) followed by Bells Two Hearted IPA, then by 21st Amendment, Brew Free or Die IPA. .. CHEERS ! :cheers:

kingingkunsan said:
St Bernardus ABT 12, Rochefort Trappistes 10, Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout, and on. I am a craft beer drinker. I use the UnTappd app for my phone and last time I recall I have over 300 unique beers in my belly. LOL

"St Bernardus ABT 12" !! Yes Sir! That's a Great one 2 left in my cellar!

I had to give it up because of gout. But I liked Red Stripe and Budweiser

Pilsner!

Artisan bock of roasted barley, made by a German brewmaster friend of mine. :cheers:

Geez, this started 6 years ago and got new life! Currently I’m enjoying Sam Adams Ocktoberfest but my heart and memories will forever be with Lucky Lager!!

Full flavored- Guinness extra stout and the darkest one at the pub. On the light side Newcastle Brown Ale. On the real cheap American 'beer' believe it or not Hamm's.

i love the samuel adams winter lager, while out picking up rural trash at one of the air bnb i usually service, one bag was extremely heavy. i didnt think much about it but when i transferred to my dump trailer i checked the bag, someone tossed a whole case of bud light. its in my fridge now

Corona...w/salt and lime. Add a good 'hand rolled, whole leaf' cigar that's not too short or too fat (Eastwood style) and I'm ready to party. Where we meeting at?

Lucky was best known for the puzzles in the caps! Big red L on the label for Lucky. Now bottled in Canada……..
Two different styles of caps…..

Attachments

• FD025045-C427-40B9-A1B4-0359F0881602.jpeg
    FD025045-C427-40B9-A1B4-0359F0881602.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 182