Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wheat Cents and Quarters

Steve1825

Over the years I have been putting together a wheat cent album from only detector found cents. So far after tumbling my years cent finds I have 103 in the album with 41 to go from 1152 wheat cents found to date. I am also putting Philadelphia and Denver state quarters in an album with 66 found and 34 to go from 142 found to date. Anyone else putting together albums? A fun thing to do while the snow is flying. I only have one state park quarter so far (Hot Springs), might start on them too.

I've done the same Steve, I also have baby food jars with the years written on the lids for all my Wheat's that I've found. Once a jar is filled (about 50 coins), I roll and date them. I have my 12 year old son helping me with the project and when I get home from detecting he will sort my Wheaties and book them or jar them.

Nope, but I started the grandkids on the same project last Christmas trying to kick start them into coin collecting. They are due for another batch of wheaties from Santa.

Yep, nearly filled out the wheaties, still looking for that elusive 1922 plain.

Rich

You should check out my post.. Make those dug wheaties look good.
.http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,1352851