Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When are the Wireless Headphones for the Racer 2 Shipping?

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello all.

For any customers who already bought them thru Europe or Australia and who think the volume is high, we can replace the headphones with a new one.

Good job.

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello all.

Please note that we sent the wireless headphone samples to a few testers in the USA, Europe and Australia.
We got no negative feedback on the volume from any of the testers so we released them as they are. We believe it is more of a subjective point rather than an issue.
However, we are tweaking the volume now since some customers are concerned.
Since we did not ship any units to USA yet, no concern for the customers who have pre-ordered them as they will be getting the revised version.
For any customers who already bought them thru Europe or Australia and who think the volume is high, we can replace the headphones with a new one.

rather than 'subjective' does this mean we'll get a volume control (the R2's analog knob) that's linear and uses the full 'turning' range of the knob? Doesn't seem 'subjective' to me if some folks are saying the minimum 'knob' setting (turned down to the stop) is just acceptable and ALL of the rest of the knob's range is 'ear splittingly' high? let's call a spade a spade and at least acknowledge there is a real problem....I want the knob to work identically whether using corded headphones or your wireless set. Now what's wrong with that?

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello all.

Please note that we sent the wireless headphone samples to a few testers in the USA, Europe and Australia.
We got no negative feedback on the volume from any of the testers so we released them as they are. We believe it is more of a subjective point rather than an issue.
However, we are tweaking the volume now since some customers are concerned.
Since we did not ship any units to USA yet, no concern for the customers who have pre-ordered them as they will be getting the revised version.

I sure like buying from a company that stands behind their products and does the right thing for their customers!!

I've been reading about the MX Sport clustermuck, they should be following how Nokta/Makro do customer support and engineering, what a night and day difference :thumbup:

Once the revised headphones hit the states, I'm in on a set, have been wanting to go wireless since my friends have been using their Whites V3i wireless phones.

Me to Brian---I'm in for two pair (wife & I)----IF----they work as advertised.------I know one thing---my days of being a "guinea pig" are over!----I want to hear some reports from our guys (actual users) before I shell out any clams for them (pun intended).------Who's gonna be first---let the reports roll in! (after they reach our shores of course):)