Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When deer hunting in the morning and relic hunted the rest of the day.Didn't get the deer but came home with venison copper and silver.

Brandy[Ma.]

Well rammed a musket ball down the old 1840 N.C.flintlock mountain rifle and sat down in the freezing cold for a few hours till I just couldn't take the cold any more.Called up my hunt buddy Hank to go field hunting befor the snow comes on Sunday and the ground freezes up for the winter.Meet up with him in a small town we do a lot of hunting in the fields and always come home the stuff .We started in a small back road park thats really old and a tree coin came out of.It was pretty slow there but I found a pocket spill and got two quarters a shiny penny and a dieper brown penny which turned out to be a 1917{a wheaty in a top of the ground spill,what are the odds of that].We when down the roar about a mile from the park to a field that we had the OK to do.We always came home with goodys from that field.I popped a 1941 quarter out of the half frozen ground in the shade.I when into the sunny part of the field where the ground was nice and soft.Hank was hitting the cut corn stocks and I when into the standing stocks.I popped this 1741 reale out and Hank only got a few balls and stuff.Where the meat come from??Hank brought some backstraps steaks down from the doe he got last week.It was a good day = the cold morning.Enlarge and enjoy

Wow! I'd really like to find something from the 1700s.

From the size, it looks like a 2 Reales piece and the markings indicate Mexico. I believe the purity of the silver
is around 91%. If you have a scale that weighs in grams you can easily determine what its denomination really
is.

As I remember you found a Hard Times Token @ 1837 - 1844, a few years ago as well. You're the man.

Congratulations Brandy! Super! Fantastic!

Respectfully,

The Nutty Teacher

n/t