Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When the New Ctx Coming

stateguyt

It has to be in the works of a top end machine that is like the ctx and equinox
i really thought it would be this year
anybody have any thoughts on this subject

It’s a bit of a paradox, the whole “morphing a CTX with an Equinox” thing. FBS needs POWER and TIME to do what it does to run the platform with a stupendous degree of accuracy for an acceptable amount of run time. That means ALOT of battery which equates to WEIGHT. Well….people want FAST, which is inherently NOT as accurate…people want LIGHT, which means less onboard battery resulting in way less run time for the FBS platform….and that’s why we still have 2 very different machines that haven’t had any ugly kids yet.

IDX Kevin, minelab should talk to OBN, he is on the water forums here and other sites.
OBN is into mods that make me want to buy his minelabs…..
Making stuff lighter and placement of batteries and water proofing not to mention noise reduction so you can hear the faint ones.

It can be done you have to try!
Tony

Thing is, The Nox will still be a force to reckon with because the price point on a new Ctx will be through the roof....Just my opinion

Same here. Ill never part with mine

Not this year nobody has chips ford chevy can't build cars what makes you think detecter companys well get the chips .IDX I think they well keep both platforms .The etrac is faster than the explorers and the ctx is faster than the etrac so i think the next ctx well have more speed than the present one .
Maybe new tech don't know well see but i think it well be longer than you think. sube

Sure, very good point concerning chips.
My car dealer said fourth quarter this year for them to start rolling in for cars and trucks.

The speed is probably faster chips and ram is my guess.
Tony

Sure, very good point concerning chips.
My car dealer said fourth quarter this year for them to start rolling in for cars and trucks.

The speed is probably faster chips and ram is my guess.
Tony
I day trade also and I had to diversify my portfolio for that very reason.

I love your Avatar but I would move the exhaust pipes away from driver - unless of course that is just an Avatar.
Tony
Its not bad at all I actually wear a full face helmet. I own that machine bought it a month ago

Attachments

• 615uJXZmw3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    615uJXZmw3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 123