Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

when

Dear. MINELAB . I have questions.
When this machine it will be for the customers.
Is it waterproof machine and for how.
Do have any updates software in future for it .
When we can download the manual book in website.
Regards

better use an account with a different user name if you want them to answer those questions :lmfao:

BP

Can hook up to your PC. Easily update thru pc if needed. Possibly share programs between users

At the price it is , its not a machine with all the gizmo's for geeks .

This is straight talking no warts detecting .

But it will put the Deus and many others in the shade , other companies are going to see this machine as the 1906 Dreadnought . I think it will make most other VLF detectors obsolete .

And it has Multi frequency though only 5 but that will work well in the drink or on land .

I am not ashed to say that i am a bit of a Minelabist and this machine has definitely got my attention .

If i was a Woman and the Equinox was a Man i would be pregnant already . :inlove: LOL

oh dear...

It remains to be seen if buying one will result in you getting screwed.

Architex said:
It remains to be seen if buying one will result in you getting screwed.

:biggrin:

skateteacher said:
If i was a Woman and the Equinox was a Man i would be pregnant already . :inlove: LOL

This could break the interwebs.[/quote]

Just saying i love it already LOL . I have a dark sense of humour. And dirty and warped , actually perverted too :biggrin:

ya need a few lose screws to be in the detecting game :stars: present company accounted for.

Blank Planet said:
ya need a few lose screws to be in the detecting game :stars: present company accounted for.

I have undone the screws and thrown them all away .

:rofl:

Nuke em said:

Nuke em said:
Blank Planet said:

I think I found those screws you lost on my last hunt lol. Really looking forward to some honest reviews and comparisons before I place my order. I love my Etrac, but it's a lunker and a sloth in heavy iron. This is a game changer if it matches or out performs the Deus. The fact that it's waterproof to 3 meters makes me a bit horny already!!

~ACE~ said:
Nuke em said:
Blank Planet said:

I think I found those screws you lost on my last hunt lol. Really looking forward to some honest reviews and comparisons before I place my order. I love my Etrac, but it's a lunker and a sloth in heavy iron. This is a game changer if it matches or out performs the Deus. The fact that it's waterproof to 3 meters makes me a bit horny already!!

If its making you horny too there could be a big orgy going on on the release date :)

I will keep my ET because its going to be a bit better on certain sites and i like the target info of the ET , cant be matched by any machine except for the CTX.